What About a Man? What About a Man?

The voice acting in this was hilarious! When the Russian guy and the guy with the suitcase joined in on the conversation, I completely lost my shit.

As an artist myself, I must say this was just a treat to watch. Great choice of colors, simple and yet very expressive backgrounds, not to mention the neat artstyle and fluid animation. I really liked how another brush was used for the idea visualisations of the conversation. I can see that a lot of thought went into this.

AmazingBuoy Dies AmazingBuoy Dies

Definitely needs more dicks. You can't submit something here without including a single dick.
Shame on you.

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

Why in the fucking world does this movie have a score of >3.5? Seriously, come on!

Asterash Asterash

Really fun game with great variety. I found myself enjoying it for quite a while.

One thing that stood out for me was the recoil when you get a powerful weapon pickup. It was a nice little touch. The sound of an enemy ship exploding mixed with the recoil of your shots felt really good. Also, the music went along great with the overall art style of the game.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Glad you enjoy it! :)

SoulCrusher Cabin SoulCrusher Cabin

The story alone deserves a full five-star rating for me. I really enjoyed the game, really challenging and fun to play. By far one of my favorite Game Jam 8 entries!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanx bro!

Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

3 Days... You deserve a slow clap, guys.
I really liked the look and feel of the game. Art, Music, Gameplay and overall quality was really nice for a Game Jam game. Congrats on that.

You could've made one thing better, though, cause it seems people were having difficulties to figure out how to cut. It would've been better if the buttons for the saw, plate and welder were colored differently. Then use that color to highlight the "saw" in the text with the corresponding color. Or you could've just let the player begin with the saw.

Other than that, I congratulate you on a great Game Jam game. Good luck err'body. ;)

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks FuNaNdMoRe!

About the confusing, we added some arrows so people get it easier :) Glad you like it! We worked so hard on it haha

Thanks for the review!

Pixel Wonderland Pixel Wonderland

Too bad we couldn't use it for the Game Jam. Really enjoyed this tune.

Soul Destroyer Soul Destroyer

This song has a calming effect on my soul, man. Well chosen title.
I love you.

-Carefree- -Carefree-

This song is the cure for cancer.