What About a Man? What About a Man?

The voice acting in this was hilarious! When the Russian guy and the guy with the suitcase joined in on the conversation, I completely lost my shit.

As an artist myself, I must say this was just a treat to watch. Great choice of colors, simple and yet very expressive backgrounds, not to mention the neat artstyle and fluid animation. I really liked how another brush was used for the idea visualisations of the conversation. I can see that a lot of thought went into this.

AmazingBuoy Dies AmazingBuoy Dies

Definitely needs more dicks. You can't submit something here without including a single dick.
Shame on you.

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

Why in the fucking world does this movie have a score of >3.5? Seriously, come on!

TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

Dude, this is high quality entertainment. There wasn't a second that bored me in this episode.
I'm really starting to like this series. Great music choice, voice acting, animation and storytelling.
Splendid job. Can't wait to see episode 5!

- Spider - - Spider -

Words can't explain this empty feeling I have.

I feel like part of my soul was taken away right now... What did I just watch?
I guess you achieved your goal with this. Just the voices were kinda... meh.

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

I stopped breathing for 2 entire minutes.

Whatever you guys take to write this stuff. I. Fucking. Need. It!

Inanimate Inanimate

Haha, nice!

You can't go wrong with dick jokes. :3
Nice flash, keep 'em coming!

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

The cuteness has magically

Really well done animation. It was so cute I shed some tears of joy and happiness.

Especially loved the neat little animations of those letters in the credits.

Echo Force Zero: Vol1 Echo Force Zero: Vol1

Where's Vol. 2? >:o

Hmm, I'm kind of surprised why people compare this to other animes...
I can't see any similarities at all... Neither art, music or characters resemble anything I've seen so far in animes, but maybe I'm wrong.

Your style is very unique. Especially the color choices you make. Really bright and flashy.

Do I need to say anything about the voice actors? I guess it all speaks for itself. Great cast, great voices. Hope they keep this up.

Still, one thing I could complain about would be the storytelling. Not everything, but little parts of it. For example, when you introduced the bad guy without that typical "I'm the big bad baows that has a big penis and so on" atmosphere.

Still, I can't wait to see how the whole story develops.
9/10, to leave space for improvements. Well done. :)

Cristo's Halloween Cristo's Halloween

Nice Effects, entertaining little flash movie

Well, you certainly know how to use the blur effect in Flash. Those were some really nice effects there, buddy. Good luck for the contest, brah ;)

Cristo responds:

thanks for watching and liking it!